Steeliner High Gloss plastic sheets are sheets with high gloss manufactured with polyester resin and reinforced with fiberglass of the the highest quality and aesthetic, giving a resplendent and smooth appearance.
These Steeliner High Gloss plastic sheets have a special Gel Coat finish that assure that the sheet’s high gloss stays longer and the color quality is stable avoiding surface porosity.
Thanks to special resin formula, it resists more and is better than any other product in its category in extreme weather conditions. Steeliner High Gloss’s avant-garde process answer to the highest design and quality expectations.
Features & Benefits
- Superior aesthetic: smooth with high gloss, a finish like mirror without visible fiberglass reinforcement.
- Superior resistance to extreme weather conditions, with specialized resin and Gel Coat protection
- Scratch, abrasion, dents and bumps resistant
- Mold resistant
- Stabilized UV to improve its outdoor capabilities.
- Comfort: improved insulation properties, controls internal temperature and reduces noise of the road
- Savings: high durability material that does not require expensive repairs or special maintenance
- Simplicity: looks very good after a fast and easy cleaning.
|Flexion resistance||19,000 PSI||D-790|
|Flexion module||550,000 PSI||D-790|
|Tension resistance||12,000 PSI||D-638|
|Tension module||850,000 PSI||D-638|
|IZOD impact||7 Ft. Lbs.||D-256|
|COLTE||0.000015 IN/IN ºF||D-696|
|Water absorption (%)||0.3||D-570|
|USE||Exterior and/or interior sheets for delivery cars, trucks, ambulances, among others|
|Special colors||Special colors available on demand.|
|Thickness||0.50 mm - 0.65 mm|
|Width||Up to 3.05 m|
|Length||Maximum length 196' / 60 m|
|Weight||0.23 lbs. Sq. Ft|
|Minimum radius of curvature||7"|
- Thicknesses of 1.27 mm - 3.0 mm and widths up to 3.05 m.
- Up to 3.05 mm in roll, as well as sheets cut to a standard measure.
- Standard colors: Artic White. Personalized colors available on demand.
- On the back side with Corona treatment.