Opalit for agroindustry applications is an opaque sheet that results from a unique technological development, made with orthophthalic polyester resin. An opaque sheet designed to withstand ammonium gases, created for chicken and pig waste, resulting in an excellent product for roofs, walls and ceilings of poultry and swine farms.
It offers resistance and durability combined with good presentation. Thanks to its special Gel Coat finish, it is protected against harmful UV rays, humidity and contamination, preventing the aging of the product, This Opalit opaque sheet is available in all the profiles existing in the market and is compatible with Stabilit’s translucent sheets. On demand there is an option for fire retardant.
Features & Benefits
- Excellent corrosive environments resistance
- Outdoor resistance, even on extreme temperatures
- Bears ammonia gases
- Reduces interior heat accumulation
- Requires minimum maintenance
- Opaque sheet of fast, easy and economic installation
OPAQUE AND SEMI-OPAQUE POLYESTER SHEET
- Poultry and swine farms’ Roof, wall and ceiling
- Marine projects
|Opaque sheet of wall and ceiling|
|Smooth, protected with Gel Coat and bright exterior||8 oz. /sq. Ft||T-80, T-81, T-80 DA, T-57|
|Smooth||6 oz. /sq. Ft||T-81|